Wednesday, August 5, 2009

If it's brown, flush it down...

I've been struggling lately with feeling a part of something... anything! I feel like an outsider wherever I go. I guess it's the normal repercussion of this move except it comes a bit late. I've always felt part of the gang and I felt like we had a good little thing going on here at home. We'd been waiting for this move for so long, we dove right in when we were finally able to live together again.

I guess we have to re-learn to live together. I feel like we keep hitting the same wall and we keep having the same issues. I work my damn best to help resolve them but it's hard to communicate them. I try to find new ways of getting my point across because I feel it didn't work last time and that's why same issues keep popping up!

I'm running out of ideas and I don't know how else to approach this.

We both have really different pasts and we have the same ideas for the future. Now, our paths are merging and it's like they don't speak the same language. We both want the same things but go about them in totally different ways.

I also feel very on my own in my professional life. I can't blog about it too much but it sucks overall.

I've missed out on a couple friends outings lately too. My allergies are snotting up a storm and I just feel like overall poo. It gives me headaches and messes with my sinuses. I don't feel like hanging out with a bunch of people and I'm not sure if it's really because of my sinuses or if there's a bit of lack of confidence into play.

Gah! I hate this. I hate being in this "place", like the spinning water in the toilet. Yep, that's exactly how I feel... flushing away!

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails