Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday fail.

Today's just been one fail after another. Nonstop fail. Constant fail. I rolled my office chair over my own foot. I broke a nail so bad I yelled "FUCK!" right in front of the Padre. The Padre ordered the last bowl of soup. My necklace got caught in a binder ring and when I got up, the binder dragged every.thing. on my desk to the floor.

I come home, nuke a piece of pizza and as I sit down, I think : Man, I'm glad this shit day is over!

I promptly proceed to cut my finger with the knife. I went upstairs, drowned it in Bactine and applied Polysporin. Then, my internal conversation went something like this :

"Oh crap! I should have taken out the band-aid first."
... ... ...
*band-aid #1 falls in toilet*
"Dammit!"
... ... ... ...
*band-aid #2 falls in toilet*
"DAMMIT!"
...
*close lid*
... ...
*apply band-aid*
"HURRAY!"
*slam drawer on knee*
...
*whimper*

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails