Sunday, September 9, 2012

Entrance Closet ReVamp



We redid our entrance closet this weekend after a solid 4 years of hating it with every ounce of our soul.

We're renting and can't structurally change anything about the closet and have to be sure it can be "restored" to it's shitty, inconvenient and waste-of-space state it was when we first got the place.

Anywhos... my husband convinced me that running down the street screaming "MARTHA STEWART IS MY BITCH!" would be frowned upon... so posting pictures of it on here will have to do...

3 comments:

Maggie said...

You're so mean to M! :P Looks great! Really opens up the place! :)

Yarn Devil said...

Looks fabulous! and OH YEAH she is!! LOL

Unknown said...

Looks great!!! I'm assuming the place you are renting are the "amazing" PMQ set ups?! Cause I know first hand how fun they are! LOL!!
Now I must look at doing something like that with mine!!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails