Thursday, October 15, 2009

The dress has been ordered!

Yes. That's right. I said it. :)

I ordered my dress today! *squee*

I think the hardest part of picking it and ordering it was giving up the amazingness of trying on a bazillion different dresses over and over and over again! *sigh*

I couldn't be more happy with it! I love it, it's awesome!

Oh... and we're down to less than 10 months until the wedding, but let's just enjoy the fact that my dress is ordered and remain in total denial of the wedding day countdown... *dam-dam-da-dam*

3 comments:

Maggie said...

SQUEEEEEEEEE! :)

Danielle said...

Yay! I want to see a pic, missy! :)

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I'm sorry I missed wishing you a happy one! I'm gonna have to play the "I'm American and our Thanksgiving isn't for another month and a half so I forgot" card LOL

Marie said...

:)

D - I'll send you a link! ;) I don't have pics of my hot self in it yet... :) And don't worry about the Thanksgiving thing, I'll probably play the "I'm Canadian and ours was like MONTHS ago... so I forgot." Call it even?

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails