Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Update... if you can call it that!

It's been eons since my last post. Why, you ask? Well... because it's been eons since I've had something to talk about. Not that today's much different, but I feel I should take some time and blog a little.

I accepted an extension to my contract at work (bless my little soul!) so I guess I won't be out of a job just yet... It's kind of bitter sweet really. I was looking forward to taking on something new that wouldn't drain all my energy and the very last ounce of positivity in me. On the other hand, being unemployed is unknown to me. The unknown is always a bit terrifying.

I have a cold/flu. Not quite sure. Lots of fever yesterday, today, throat aches like a mofo and my energy is very low. I'm taking some vitamins, washing my hands and drinking fluids. Doing all I should be doing so I just have to wait until it passes.

I feel like I'm finally catching up on things and it sucks that I have more energy while I'm at home sickly than when I'm healthy at work.

Halloween is just around the corner and I should probably thy to come up with a costume. Oh hell! It's snowing too... joy joy! I'm just a warm ray of sunshine today, don't mind me.

Blah.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I enjoy your little updates. It gives me a chance to creep on your life a little more! Haha

Danielle said...

aw hon! Feel better! Try to get some rest if you can :)

miss you lots!

xoxo

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails