Thursday, November 26, 2009

How RSS feeds save my life on a daily basis

To keep with tonight's theme, here's an AWESOME video that made me subscribe to Google Reader and consequently, saved my life.



That being said, I haven't tried any other readers than Google Reader and it's working really well. It automatically took on all the blogs that I "follow" with my Blogger account.

What RSS feeds to I have on my Google Reader?

Un p'tit gars dans une grande ville - A wonderful friend, 50% of my brain and a great source of information! Jf posts about random things, daily happenings and events or organizations he's involved with. Don't be shy to check it out even if the title is in french, Jf is a bilingual poster!

Reading Between the Lines
- Danielle posts all there is to know about books! I'm a giant nerd and enjoy a good read and Danielle's knowledge, interesting reviews and star rating system is totally in tune with what I look for when trying to find a good book.

Visual Blog by Colin Dewar - Amazing photographer and overall great and fun guy! Colin took our photos at Wakamow park right here in Moose Jaw and we were thrilled with the results! Colin is now working out of Toronto, much to our chagrin.

Brainstorm : The Banfield Seguin Ltd Advertising Agency Blog - Great info and entertaining views on advertising, marketing, communications and my personal fave, branding.

Of course, I also have a TON of subscriptions on there of friend's blogs, Twitters, Flickrs and all that good stuff! Listing them all on here would take me all weekend and considering it's Thursday night... I'm not ready to take on that challenge. Keep an eye out for my "awesome links" posts and "check this out" links.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the new links! And for the shout out!

miss you, chica! xoxo

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails