Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Post ADD

By the time I caught up with my RSS feeds, logged in to Blogger and all that stuff, 4 blog post topics came and went through my overactive little brain. "Went" would be the key word here... *facepalm*

So, unless I decide to delete this blog in it's entirety, here is a collection of random thoughts as they happen over the next couple minutes.

There is a double rainbow in the sky behind our place. I miss my gays. Like, seriously, I feel like a large flaming, disco-dancing, feather-wearing, Cher-loving, foundation-wearing, eyebrow-tweezing, ugly-people-judging part of my life is missing.

I've been obsessing over cute kittens - this is nothing recent - but it seems like the universe *aheminternet* has been throwing cute videos and pictures at me and I'm not about to complain about it.

That is all for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails