Saturday, March 17, 2012

A month goes by...

Not gonna lie, I have been purposely avoiding even loading up my blog's page. Not quite sure why... it's just been bugging me - not having anything to report. I guess it's more of a "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything" approach which really goes against the whole point of this blog. I tend to censor my ranty/venty posts and I always start writing drafts and then just delete them when they are a total disaster.

I don't want this blog to turn into a pity-party or a downer for anyone who reads it and I'm really struggling with finding the right balance. Until I figure that part out, the inspiration to write just isn't there...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand how you feel, given the state of my attitude and therefore blog in 2010/2011. But consider those of us who love you care about the good AND the bad, and would like to offer support :)

Maggie said...

I'm with Whitney, bitch away when need be! :) If you bothered writing it, I'm sure it deserves to be read! Plus, it gives us news without each of us individually bugging you in times where you may not feel like saying what's going on over and over! But again, if you feel like deleting it or printing it and then smearing it in dog poo and setting it on fire, I'm down with that too! <3 xoxoxox

Marie said...

Bahaha! Thanks ladies! Your friendships mean more to me than you know. <3

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails