Monday, April 9, 2012

Baked Brie Deliciousness

A friend of ours hosted a Wine and Cheese on Friday and we decided to make a most delicious baked brie. :) I would totally share my secret recipe with you guys but the thing is, I don't have one. I tend to just throw whatever I have on hand at it and hope for the best. So far, I have not been disappointed once. I mean, how can a ton of cheese and delicious flavors warmed together go wrong?

Here's my latest winning combination:

Slice the brie horizontally so you have two "wheels". Score the crust on one of the wheels with a star pattern. Lay crust down in a brie maker and top with ingredients.

2 parts pecan nuts
2 parts dried cranberries
1 part maple syrup drizzled
Sprinkle with roasted garlic.



Top with the second "wheel" of cheese, crust side on top. Score the crust with a star pattern. You can set aside some of your ingredients to stuff throughout the star pattern but keep in mind these might get a bit burnt when you stick the whole thing in the oven.

Set oven to 325-350F and bake until the cheese is smooth but not bubbling.

The scores make it super easy for your guests to scoop out a portion and indulge! :)

Serve with toasted baguette rounds.

It was a total hit! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails