Friday, March 1, 2013

Getting back on track!

It's been way too long since I've taken the time to step back and look at my life and spew random thoughts, feelings, and opinions on here. Way too long. It's amazing (and terrifying) how quickly we can forget how important it is to just assess what's happening instead of reacting immediately. I miss that most when I don't blog, I think.

Enough of that!

I'm glad to be back! :) I'll be working on revamping the look and branding of the blog a bit to go along with the semi-new direction I'm hoping to take it.

For those who haven't figured it out yet from my (not so) subtle posts back in December... We're having BABIES!! Yes, plural. A common "side effect" from our fertility treatments - though I don't know how I feel about calling my future children "side effects". Sure, babies are a side effect of having sex but with the dosage of medication I had to take... "side effects" doesn't have a very positive connotation in this context.

Enough about that for now. I've been keeping log of my thoughts and the conflicting (as per usual) ideas and opinions that keep me awake at night - or during my mid-afternoon nap - so I'm looking forward to putting them all to computer screen and sharing them. Thoughts I never thought I would even consider but now looking at the world through the still wee eyes of these wee human beings that are currently, I can only assume, having a tap dancing contest - the world is a brand new magical and scary place. I'm all the more intrigued...

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails