Monday, December 16, 2013

Hoping for a better day!

Yesterday was one of those days that seemed it would never, ever end.

I was just tired and my back was sore from nursing and overall bad posture sitting on the ground wrapping presents.

Boy had a couple mental breakdowns with cries that hurt behind the eyeballs. He used to scream like that before whenever he pooped but nothing came of it yesterday so we are staying alert today for poo-splosions.

Something just switches on when your baby is inconsolable and screams at the top of his wee lungs. I know I should be doing something but I went down the list of possible ailments and we are down to "try and soothe" him and hope he falls asleep. My mind just goes blank to everything and everyone around and survival mode kicks in.

It's too late to be colic or Periods of Purple Crying - we went through that with the girl earlier on.

I toss it up to his tummy bugging him. Poor tiny!

Here's hoping he feels better today. I have a new woven wrap that I want to break in but he would have none of it yesterday and I can't wear her when he's keeping me on my toes like that. I promise photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails