Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dearest Blog, I'm sorry to bore you but...

I've neglected to post over the last few days but I have a good excuse. You see, I figured you'd get bored if I posted with great detail every time the CF changed Js' deployment and training plan/schedule. Considering my last post to this regard was on March 1st and the plans changed 4 times until we got a 60% solid answer yesterday, you can clearly understand why I decided to spare you the agony.

I told Js I don't want to know where he's going and when until he's packing his bags with one hand and holding on to his plane ticket with the other.

Putting things in perspective, it's not that much of a huge deal that he's leave... it's where, when and for how long that matters. We really want to go on our honey moon and I really need to go visit my Dad in Ontario this summer. Unless they make up their minds and stick to it soon, I might scream.

Sincerely yours,

Marie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On the bright side, the entire blu-ray set of Lost is on sale at Amazon.com for only $167.99! Boo yah!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036EH3WK/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Marie said...

You sure know how to make me smile! :)

Not only is it an amazing gift but also gives me hours and hours of entertainment for when I'll be stuck here alone.

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails