Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lonely Baloney

Js is gone. :( The day went surprisingly well though. We got ready to head to Regina and packed a couple last minute things like toothbrush and jammies then we were on our way. We beat the rush at breakfast but it started snowing so we headed to the airport early so I could drive back to MJ before it got really bad. I was good and didn't make a scene at the airport and didn't explode when I got home either. Might be due to my delicious dinner of chips and ice cream. :)

You know the Elvis song that goes "Only the lonely..." Well, when I was little, I thought it said "Lonely Baloney" and always felt bad for it and didn't get why Baloney was so lonely when the deli counter at the store was so full.

It's ruined the song for me forever. And by "ruined" I mean "awesomeized".

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love that you thought it was lonely baloney... I'm totally going to think of that everytime I hear that song now. Hope that you (and the baloney) aren't too lonely :)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails