Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm falling apart.

Like, seriously.

My fingers hurt like hell due to my incessant crocheting these past few days. I've been trying to catch up and keep up with all the projects I have going on at the same time - why do I do this to myself? - and it's just been taking up most of my concentra... wha?

My tattoo is healing nicely but it's itching like a little bitch. It's so bad, I sometimes have to put down my crochet (!!) to tap-tap-tap on it to stop the itching. I follow Js around everywhere with a tub of Vitamin E Body Butter with sad puppy eyes. "Honey! You're home! LOTION!" And the phrase "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose." just crosses my mind way too many times a day to still call myself sane.

My allergies are nutso. I think I may have found this year's medication cocktail but it still needs a bit of fine tuning. When cover lunches at the reception desk at work - right by the two big sets of doors - it's like I just rubbed a canola flower in my face. Now, let me get one thing straight. I'm well aware that it's not canola season yet - I'm saying it's "like" canola... which only means that it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Happy May Long Weekend everyone?!

2 comments:

Yarn Devil said...

I hope your allergies give you a break before canola blumes!!! And that your tat quits naggin too!!

Take care!!

Marie said...

Haha! Thanks! I hope so too.

I know "canola allergies" and "living in SK" don't really mix but the Forces don't seem to care. lol

Have a great long weekend and hopefully the weather cooperates in your neck of the woods. :)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails