Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tattoo'ed up! :)

It's done! I got my third tattoo done on Wednesday and it's beyond anything I'd imagined it would be.

I was good and didn't sob like a wee child. It took 3 hours total, including all the sketching and forms to fill and stuff. Well worth it, every second of it! The artist was the same guy who did my foot last year so it was great feeling comfortable and confident that he'd do an amazing job. I ran into him today and he asked to see how it was healing. He said she was healing beautifully and of course, if I need touch ups to just give him a call. Nice man. :)

Anywhos... I haven't had the guts to post a picture of it on Facebook just yet but... I think I'm ready to post one on here.

Without further ado :

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love it!! It's fantastic, Marie!!

Reccewife said...

Very pretty! :)

Karen said...

I think it's absolutely beautiful! Great choice. And I also admire you for getting one that would take so long, needles scare the heebiejeebies out of me.

Lovely Lori said...

WOW!! Beautiful Marie!!!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails