Thursday, August 16, 2012

Who does that?!

Actual conversation at the store today:


Me: Hum, excuse me - I had some clothes in a change room and now they are just gone... did you move them?
Mistake-immune-lady: Oh, I thought you were done so I put everything back.
Me: So you just assumed I had put everything back on the proper hanger and square folded the jeans...?

Mistake-immune-lady: Yes, it happens all the time.


Me: Right.


Mistake-immune-lady: You can just go around the store and find your things, they are probably just on top of the pile.


Me: Well at least your customers take more care in facing clothes than you do...




 
**I really wanted to try on some stuff so I actually went back and found most of it... also to be able to have this conversation as I left.




 
Mistake-immune-lady: You found what you were looking for?


Me: Yes, and I left everything else on the floor like a normal person.
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails