Sunday, June 28, 2009

I *heart* Baking

I've discovered a new love for baking! I never really had the time/space/equipment to do much of it before and now I've sort of developed a routine of baking some deserts on Sunday so we have them for the week. Js approves.

Here is my latest...

Vampire Cupcakes
(inspired by the almighty Pre!)


Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips, whole raspberries and almond shavings. A definite fave around here!




This week, I'm making some brownies with Skore pieces and chocolate icing. Om-num-num! I'm hoping to make some Maple Leaf cookies for Canada Day next week... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Those cupcakes sound delicious! I can't believe you did not send me one internationally =P

But for real, I love baking too and might have to steal that recipe ;) mmmmmm!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails