Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sans Surgical Steel

After 6 years of forgetting I even have it... I have finally decided to remove my navel ring. Yes, I had a navel ring and now I'm left with nothing but empty space.

I got it done along with a friend as one of those foolish things you do when you're young for shits and giggles. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and it was an experience I suppose.

I decided to take it off because I didn't really care for it anymore. I guess I grew out of it. I kept forgetting it was there and since I ripped half of it out a couple years back, it has always been more sensitive. It kind of stuck out a bit more than it should so I was always a bit paranoid. I decided I should remove it and be left with a normal navel ring mark than an ugly ripped piercing scar.

Adieu, navel ring! It was great while it lasted!

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails