Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sucky weather sucks.

November weather sucks when it's July. Seriously! Ugh! It's been two long and cold days of rain, wind and funnel cloud warnings. Welcome to Saskatcha-rain!

Aside from shitty weather, things are just ducky out here! My parents are coming next week (eek!) and we're trying to find ways to entertain them. We need to come up with a "Plan B" in case it starts to piss buckets on our lovely province.

In the last week or so, I'd say we've had 2-3 weather warnings ranging form severe thunder storms to funnel clouds and tornadoes. I was under the impression I moved to Saskatchewan, not Kansas! Hold on to your skirt, Dorothy, the golf-ball hail comes next! I promise to take and post some photos if we get some of that.

If I have to wear a jacket again tomorrow, I'm going to scream.

2 comments:

Stiletto said...

What we dont tell people about the prairies is that: Alberta is like Montana... all touristy and stuff, Saskatchewna is much like Kansas and you find yourself saying "there's no place like home" more often than not; and Manitoba has bugs like those seen in a jurassic park movie... Misquitoes that are big enough to suck all of the blood out of your body...it is afterall their provincial bird.

A.M. said...

Funnel clouds? *runs and hides in bathtum*

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails