Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's the little things...

- This morning, I woke up to a bleeding boyfriend. He totally face planted during his morning run and came back with a bleeding knee, scraped palms and a sprained ankle. All that happened at like 5am and I was still half asleep as he tried to wake me up to show me his booboo (on his KNEE, Nick!) - a couple hours after I got to work so probably around 11am-ish, I realized what had happened and laughed to myself for a good half hour.


- I can drive stick.

- A good friend from Regina will be attending our wedding in Ottawa - I'm so happy about this, there are no words... We met her because she was dating a CF member who was on OJT out here. He VR'd and moved back to Toronto so we haven't hung out together in ages. We invited him to the wedding because he goes to Ottawa quite often - we actually lived a couple streets away from each other a couple years ago, who knew?! So yeah, he asked her to be his date and we are SUPER excited and glad she'll be able to be there!

- Old episodes of Friends *cla-cla-cla-clap*.

- The little bulbs I planted out front are actually growing. Probably not as well as they normally should because of the recent crap weather but I have never gardened before and I'm quite proud of my accomplishments. They make me smile every time I walk in or out of the house.

- I think I've found a way to control my allergies - total bliss. To anyone who's having a hard time - night time sinus medication is a god send.

- Hunting for good songs to use for the wedding.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awwww! I hope JS is ok!
p.s. I totally saw someone who looked EXACTLY like him today on the subway LOL

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails