Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let the wedding-disaster dream hauntings being!

I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was burst out laughing at our redonkulous my dreams were. So far, I've been spared of wedding-disaster dreams but my brain thought last night was a good time to start...

I don't remember all the details or how the story line went. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know how detailed and crazy my dreams can get. Here are the elements of the crazy-dream I remember :
  • Maggie had cornrows in her hair.
  • Our marriage license was contained in a 3inch binder and the Officiant had to read through the whole thing before he would marry us.
  • There was a lady there selling jewelry and I noticed that she had a bracelet that my friend had mentioned she liked. I put everything on hold until I could get a hold of her and find out how many she wanted so I could get them for her.
  • A certain someone made a brief appearance and I have to say it'd been a while... I don't remember what he was doing there or if I even talked to him but I remember seeing his face as I tried to tear my eyes away from Maggie cornrows. However, I can confirm that he was a guest... so that's good progress, no!?
  • My gown was not my gown, my veil was not my veil and I decided to do my hair myself and when I looked into my bag I saw a hair straightener and a pink scrunchie.
I'm sure there is a much more elaborate story to tie it all together, but thankfully, my brain didn't think it was important to remember. Good call.

1 comment:

Janny A. said...

Oh, how I remember those! I still remember the morning Pat woke up in a PANIC cause he's dreamt my grandma insisted all our flowers come from Dollorama for the wedding... Poor dude was traumatized!
My worse one involved taking an airplane from Ottawa to (in the end) Montreal (cause we over shot L'Orignal?! We were supposed to land in my parents' street... WTF?!) and I remember my MOH was wearing Jeans and there was something about my dress too... Holy crazy dreams indeed.

Now, off to laugh at the thought of Maggie in cornrows!!!!! :S LMAO

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails