Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 04 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

I thought long and hard (!!) about this one all day and I seriously can't think of anyone I'd want to trade places with for a day.

Sure, my life isn't perfect but it's what I made of it and I love it with all it's ups and downs. Parts of it sucks (a lot - especially lately) but parts of it are still beautiful and I've learned to enjoy even the simplest things that make me so happy.

I know this is only a writing exercise and I tried to get a different perspective but I couldn't think of anyone. I mean sure, I wonder sometimes what it would be like to be rich and famous or what it would be like to be Mother Theresa or something... but life's a matter of perspective and I'd rather see the people I admire from the outside and be inspired by them. Imagine if you "became" Mother Theresa (in her "alive" days, of course) and discovered her deepest thoughts were all selfish and evil and you'd have to smell her old lady farts all day. I don't know how I feel about that.

My answer sucks but that's what I've gained from it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moral of the story: Marie's life or Lady Farts. I think you made the right choice ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails