Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hurray for Christmas presies!


Here is a quick photo of the lovely, lovely Christmas presents that my lovely, lovely husband got for me! :) Did I mention I love him? Well, I do. 
I'm about half way through Kat Von D's book and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's pretty inspiring and it's nice to see the other side of the LA Ink as viewed by Kat. There are also quite a few references of artists that I'm look forward to research and get to know and discover. Definitely inspiring... though I've found two typos so far.

I haven't started reading the LOST encyclopedia but I'm looking forward to that. It's HUGE and I'm sure filled with tons of goodies.

We went out to the park the other day (before I was glued to bed with super-bug illness) and I got to test drive my new Canon Rebel camera and enjoy watching Js and Nova play fetch on the frozen river. Oh my! I'll be sure to post some shots soon. Stay tuned...

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails