Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Did I mention I broke a tooth?

Earlier this week, Js and I went out for some Vietnamese deliciousness as part of our mental prep for our month-of-no-eating-out starting January 4th. Wish us luck!

So, about my tooth. I was munching away quietly on some rice vermicelli, of all things, when I felt a little *tik* in my mouth. The filling I got when I was like 10 years old that I thought was starting to feel gritty was apparently a cavity. It somehow took hold of about a forth of my tooth and well... now I'm left with only 3/4.

It didn't really hurt but it sure felt weird. I can brush my teeth normally but I'm being careful and I rinse as often as I can. I have to call the dentist tomorrow and see. I wanted to call them earlier but with my recent super-bug flu, I figured it was kind of bad timing. I would have found plenty of creative uses for their little doo-dad that sucks up spit. Ew.

I hate going to the dentist... which is (I know... I know...) the reason for my current state. There really is no reason for me to skip the regular visits since we get some great benefits but... owwwie!

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails