Sunday, July 24, 2011

Inspiration

Today is one of those days when my head is so filled with ideas that I don't know where to start.

I chatted with a friend this morning and she revived in me the urge to crochet some original pieces and pursue my latest passion. I've sort of set it aside over the last few weeks because the weather's just been so hot, it's been difficult to even think about holding a piece of yarn on my lap. Also, it's hard to find inspiration when it's so beautiful outside - who wants to think about tuques and hats and scarves? But I guess it's a good time to stock up and prepare for what I'm hoping will be a busy fall in the crochet department. :) I've got two ideas that I'm hoping to work on over the next little while so make sure to check it out on Facebook.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails