Tuesday, July 26, 2011

P.i.s.s.e.d.

I don't remember when I was last this pissed off. Seriously.

I think the most frustrating part of it all is not having anyone to talk to about it to try and calm my fucking nerves down. With that, comes the realization that I feel really alone.I want a coffee date with Maggie because I know she'd get it.

Js is away so I can only vent to him to a certain extent. I mean, not much he can do and no sense in him being pissed off along with me while he's away. I have never wanted to be posted right the fuck out of here this badly. We love Moose Jaw, our home and the life that we've build for us here. Why is it that a bunch of egotistical, selfish, hypocrite bastards have to come in an make it seem worth leaving all behind?

It just irritates me to no end. Normally, I try to be rational and give my all to fix things and make it better. This time around, I just want to scream really. I'm done trying. I'm done giving people the benefit of the doubt. I'm done listening to reasons and excuses. I'm mad - deal with it.

This post isn't a cry for help or attention but a mere warning... I can just see the headlines "Military Wife Rips a New Asshole to Random Passerby".

7 comments:

Yarn Devil said...

Oh my, just makes me wonder what the hell happened. Whatever it is. I hope it gets better for you! (also makes me want to give you my sister's address and tell you to go have tea, but know that it would be hard to accept on either end most likely.) So, here's hoping you got calmed a bit and find a way to make a change, or get a change made, and feel better!!!

Erin said...

Military Wife Rips a New Asshole to Random Passerby is written on my forehead. I think I'm always pissed off!! Hang in there hun! Put your frustrations into something else (not a murderous rage though lol).

Some people are just douchebags and thrive on ruining everything for everyone else.

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that there are some idiots out there in MooseJaw. I thought of you the other day - we drove through MJ and went to the Timmy's downtown. Hopefully your week has gotten better!

Marie said...

Thanks for your support ladies! :)

Karen, what sends you this way?

Karen said...

Family. We are now in Edmonton visiting pauls sister but we were in Calgary visiting his parents and we drove from Winnipeg.

Maggie said...

Hahahahaha. Oh my, I peed a bit. All I have to say is : rip away! :) I'm sure it'd be very therapeutic. ;)

Also, I misses you tons! xoxoxoxox

Danielle said...

Sometimes, all you can do is let yourself be angry. I am very familiar with this feeling.

Hugs!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails