Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jack is displeased.

He's been the biggest brat in the world since Js has been gone (4 whole days!) and he's driving me absolutely mental.

I've had on average 3-4 hours of quality sleep per night. He knocks shit off my dresser, pats-pats-pats with his feet on my mirror which makes it go cu-clunk-cu-clunk against the wall, meows endlessly, licks my elbows raw, eats my hair... I could go on but I'm too tired.

He's now started to open ALL the kitchen cupboard doors while I'm at work - according to his normal cycle, there are 2 more days of shit to put up with once he starts with the kitchen cupboards - and emptying out the garbage bin ev.ery.where. Oy.

Today, I decided to come home for lunch and look who greeted me at the door, looking quite pleased with himself :

Yes, it's a magic eraser... yes, it's chewed to shits. I mean, sure, a dog could make considerably more damage to a wee sponge but consider that Jack weighs about 11 pounds. This is the most I've caught him eat so I've been following him around the house, paper towel in hand, ready to clean up a steaming pile of vom. Nothing to declare so far.

He misses his daddy so bad it's nuts. There is too much pet love for a single person in this household!

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails