Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fees vs Exes

They took the money manually to save me from having to pay a bunch of fees and to save my credit... fine! I get that. I understand and I'm really happy for that. Problem solved. Money went to pay bills : got it!

What I'm not too happy about... is the condescending tone of the girl I spoke with at my bank. When I called the help line thingy-doo-dad, the woman was so helpful and she explained as much as she could to me... but when I called my bank it was completely different.

They talked to me like I was a 4 year old child, they kept interrupting me and I couldn't event get to the end of a sentence before they cut me off with some cookie-cutter answer. I told her a couple of times that I did not appreciate her attitude and her tone and she didn't apologize even once...

I don't understand how people who are supposed to help you manage your money can treat you like that! I sell friggen soaps for a living and I know more about customer satisfaction than that. I'm not asking customers to trust me with their life savings, I'm giving them advice as to what to get their 12 year old niece.

I'm so upset. Worst part is, I'm sure it's not the bank, it's some of the people who work there who are the problem! I've been dealing with this bank for as long as I can remember, and it's only been this past couple of years that I've noticed their customer care go down a very very steep hill.

I'm too upset to even think right now. I just want Js to be here and tell me it's okay and we'll find a solution together. I'm hesitating to close this account because all my automatic payments and stuff are in there and it's just a pain to change it all over because the clerk's got something up her ass. Why should I have to change my whole financial world around because she's a rude hick?

So, above, you have the pretty-on-paper version of the facts... bellow is, why I believe she treated me like poo. She made it personal.

Regardless of the fact that you know the person or not, the level of professionalism should remain the same.

It's my bank from my home town and everyone knows everyone out there. The girl I spoke with hates me to no end. I went to school with her. Her and Js dated in highschool. She hated me then and she hates me even more so now. Lots. Everytime I've gone to the bank over the last year and a half, it's been the same story. I've never had to deal with any crazy situations like that with my bank before until this past year.

I think someone and her shinny forehead need to move the eff on and leave my banking out of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright ... call me about this or ill talk to you online tonight ... Isabelle

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails