Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sickly.

I'm sick. Sorry Nick, this post is going to be grumpy... I promise a ton of happy soon enough...

I have a fever, every bone in my body aches, my sinuses are so clogged up I feel like my head is as big as my ass. I mean that in the nicest way possible... but you get the picture right!?

Why is it that I'm always sick when there's something important going on!? Why? ... ... *whispers*... why?

I tried to make a list of all the things I still have to do before Js comes home and it's not pretty to look at. It's very long and boring... and painfully impossible to accomplish in so little time. I guess I'll have to make do and suck it up... not much choice! I hope I can survive the drive to work tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be able to last all day!

I am SO greatfull for Jf today. I've been crawling around the appartement refusing to go out and clean off the snow from my car to be able to go to the pharmacy and get something for this damn cold... Not only did he come pick me up after work, he invited me over for some soup! He made me chicken soup and served me some cookies and some tea! I'm so glad I was able to eat something and at least move a little bit! YAY FOR MY GAY!

We talked a bit and entertained Romeo, I'm sure. Then he drove me home, I took a long shower and now I'm just waiting for the Benilyn to kick in... *taps foot*

(JS IS WATCHING W!)

So this blog post is kinda boring and pointless... but since I figured I wouldn't be posting much this weekend, I'd give it a try... but nothing to report makes for boring blogs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's ok (I make lamb). You're allowed to be grumpy. If I had a blog, it'd be CRANK-TASTIC right now :p

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails