Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Today is "Chirstm'us" Day, in SK!

I'm back to Saskatchewan after a crazy busy trip home for the Holidays. So many people to see, so little time.

I think I did a pretty good job at dividing my time and getting to hang out with everyone I wanted to. I spent some time with family and some with friends, even a it of both at times! Great memories!!

Js and I had decided to celebrate Christm'us today. We took it easy all day, went for tea and a bagel in a little coffee shop and did some light shopping. I made turkey breast and drumsticks for dinner, with mashed carrots and turnips, stuffing from a box (giggitty!) à la Maggie and cranberry sauce from a can. Delish!! Then we had Christm'us Rice Crispies for desert and watched a movie.

I'm so glad I got to go home for the Holidays but I'm already looking forward to spending it out here next year. I want to prepare a HUGE dinner, by myself, from scratch. We'll see how that goes... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails