Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day One.

So this is day one, so I guess I should introduce myself.

I currently live in Ottawa with Jack, my cat (who's licking my arm at this very moment), my boyfriend who's in Moose Jaw (SK) right now (we'll get back to that later... and then some!) and a very large quantity of dust bunnies. I'm a retail sales manager by day... and an event-planner by night (www.mariedesign.webs.com).

I created this blog as a way to procrastinate, share my ideas, rants and opinions and since there is always a TON going on in my life, I thought this would be a great way to keep my peeps informed and give them something to read on a rainy day.

I've been re-reading my profiles a couple of different websites I've got going right now to come up with a description of who I am... and here's what I got...

I'm a passionate-determined-bitchy-hard-headed-bit-of-a-feminist-kinda-artsy-independent-bad-joke-making-emotional-weirdo! ... yeah... that's about right! And I blame everything on my mother... go figure!

That's about right, in a nutshell. I'm sure there is still a ton for me to discover about myself... and this blog will be nice enough to keep track for me. *pats blog*

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails