Thursday, March 12, 2009

Live from MFRC - CFBMJ

I'm almost back! :) I'm at the MFRC and thought I'd drop in and see if my post from my cell had worked last night! YAY!

I don't have much time/patience with a very very slow connection and strange keyboard so I'll be brief.

All is well at CFBMJ, settling in and starting to meet some new peeps! The job hunt starts today so wish me luck!

Js got his course message and he's starting in C-Wall on April 6th which gives us one extra week of time before he has to go... but also back fires with one extra week before he comes back!

We got our first piece of mail addressed to both of us at our new home yesterday! I card from Jf to congratulate us on our new home! Hurray! Perfect timing Batman! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails