Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ttyl!

We finally got a call from the movers and our stuff will be at our new home tomorrow morning! :) Wheehee!

Down side : We won't have the internet probably for a couple of weeks until we can get settled in. They require a deposit because it's a new account and we kinda need the funds for other things right now, aka eat.

Unless I can borrow the net from someone, it'll be a short while until I can post again but I'll be sure to make it uber interesting with tons of photos or something! :)

Speaking of photos, I set up a Flikr account to be able to post photos somewhere else than Facebook... I put a wee slide show of it on here somewhere so feel free to have a look! It's filled with random pics right now since I haven't uploaded anything from the move yet but definitely bookmark worthy! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails