Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Finally, a decent day in Moose Jaw! The weather was normal, for once. No wind, sun and decent temperature. Hurray! It was so motivating to be able to wear shorts for the FIRST TIME this year. Not a moment too soon...

I had an overall productive day. I did some random stuff around the house I've been putting off until the very last moment and just relaxed and "caught up" on some sleep. Of course, Js is coming home in less than a week *clappy hands* so my sleeping patterns are in the shitter.

I squealed with excitement and had to hold back some tears of happiness when I realized today, that I would probably be seeing Maggie sometime soon. Maybe not right away, but at least it's closer than "sometime next year"... She's on her way to her new home right now and it's within reasonable driving distance for weekend visits for us! It's so relieving to know she'll be so close again and I won't feel so lost in the prairies. She's waited so long for this and I'm so excited for her, can't wait to visit each other!

The week went by REALLY fast and next week will probably be crazy too! I've got a million plans AND work AND Js' return on Friday.

Then, onwards with another crazy busy week as I get used to having Js home again and he settles in at home again... Never a dull moment really...

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails