Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update : Skin situation

So it seems my skin's rebellion is caused by an environmental allergic reaction. Or so I assume.

Friday, my entire face felt like a mask. It was swollen and itchy like all hell... and it was starting to spread to my neck. A friend was nice enough to bring me some Benadryl at work and that stopped the process and now I'm left with bumpy, rough, sensitive skin. It's a healing process though and I've been moisturizing like a mad woman.

I have no clue what could have caused it. I haven't used anything different on my skin. I opened another tube of Glow Enhancer but that's it. I refuse to admit that it might be from the Glow Enhancer. Most of the ingredients are also in most other products I use so it doesn't compute. I also tried a bit on the inside of my arm and it hasn't reacted thus far.

I think it may be something environmental from work. It's the only new thing this week and it started to itch and burn on Thursday. I really have NO idea what it could be. It's not a moldy building or anything...

Well, my skin is doing better, aside from the fact that I've NEVER had sensitive skin before... so this is all new to me! I'll have to slow down on the Vitamin C Micro Refiner for a bit until it gets back to normal. *sob*

Verdict : Dehydration or Allergies.
Investigation : Ongoing.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails