Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Single digits - Day 2

So we're down to single digits! That's right! 4 sleeps until babe gets home and 8 sleeps until our flight to Saskatchewan. Still 9 sleeps until we get our house and 10 sleeps until Jack is with us again... but once I get out there, I don't think I'll be holding on to my countdowns as crazily as I am now!

I feel like I still have a week worth of stuff to do and only a couple days to squeeze everything in! I want to spend time with my people, I want to make sure everything is ready, I want to do everything! I did the same thing before Js came home for the Holidays, but there was always room for error. If I forgot to do something before he got here, we could do it together. This time, nope! As soon as he gets here, we'll be in full moving mode and there's nothing I can say or do about it!

I'm glad we were able to find a solution for getting Jack out there and to our new home. Js is being so supportive and so nice about this whole thing. I can't believe he will actually drive out to go get him. *swoon* The man knows the way to my heart, what can I say! ;o)

I'm starting to get bored with not working and I think it's due focusing on the fact that I'm not working. I think once this move is over and we're settling down in our new home, I'll enjoy the non-work factor. I'll be able to spend some quality time with Js and enjoy our time together, finally.

He's going on a course out here in Cornwall (of course!) in April. This means that we have a month of time to spend together, I have a month to learn to drive standard and to make friends. March will be a busy busy month for us!

I think it will be a huge change for Js too, once I get out there. Sure, I'm stressing out about this move but he is too. When I get out there, he'll have to get used to having me around again and having his home right there. He'll be able to live in his things again, play his music, set up his monster-of-a-computer, get a dog and watch him chew on his own furniture! He won't come home to a roomate everyday, he'll come home to me. I can't wait to come home to someone other than Jack cause even if he's beyond happy when I come home, it's just not the same! When Js was here during the Holidays, the only thing motivating me to leave my comfy bed in the morning was that I was going to come home to a hot hot man 8 hours later.

I miss him. I miss doing random things together. Every day stuff like the dishes, dinner, watching a moving, shopping for stuff for our home... *mmm*

4 sleeps and he'll be here. 4 sleeps and things will just fall right into place!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I miss random stuff too. I miss doing the dishes and lounging on Sunday afternoon in my jammies with Mikey! It's the random stuff that makes the seperation that much harder.

I am so excited for your move!! It will be fabulous!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails