Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stomach = Knots.

15 minutes before I leave to meet up with my man at the airport! His flight isn't delayed... He'll be here so soon!

I came home after breakfast with Jf this morning to do some last minute things before he came home... but all I can do is stand there and stare and look at my watch and stare some more at these four walls. I can't wrap my mind around anything and I can't focus for shit. Makes for a promising drive to the airport in this weather! *ugh*

So, I must go! I thought a short blurb was in order considering my next ones are probably going to be quite long and a bit all over the place...

I want to scream into a pillow.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ahh! I am so excited for you!! I hope everything is spectacular! xo

Danielle said...

Hang in there sweetie! I know it's overwhelming but it's going to be so wonderful once all the chaos settles :) xoxo

Marie said...

Thanky girls for the support! :) Means a lot!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails