Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This soap is mocking us!

I'm all for being germ-conscious and healthy and all that jazz but there's something about making people panic for no reason that just irks me. My latest irritation is this :


The Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser. What the crap is up with that shite? Let's review together the steps to effective hand washing practices :
 
  1. Turn on faucet.
  2. Press on germ-filled soap pump to dispense soap in hands.
  3. Lather anti-bacterial soap on hands.
  4. Rinse.
  5. Turn off faucet.
  6. Dry hands however suits your mood.

What's that step right after touching the filthy pump? Wash hands. What gets rid of germs? Washing hands. Why the hell should I worry that the soap pump is covered in bacteria if I'm going to wash my hands right after I touch it. Seriously?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I was *just* complaining about this god damn thing the other day. I'm so glad someone else is as irritated as I am by this ridiculous thing.

Meesh said...

LOL Those were my thoughts exactly when I saw the commercial on tv!!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails