Monday, September 6, 2010

Whiskey-Ville - Population : Unknown.

Everyone has a wild side they save for the bedroom... and the internet?

I came across a very interesting (and new) blog while browsing a 20sb today : Tales from Whiskey-Ville

Source : Tales from Whiskey-Ville
"Intended as a place for women (and men) to come and talk about sex, sexual encounters, and dating in the modern age. Your parents wouldn't approve. But that's why it's anonymous. Who are we? We're your neighbors, your sisters, your aunts, your coworkers, and those girls you pass each day on the street. Just a couple of ladies...talking about sex."


Right away I was intrigued. Basically it's a collaborative effort to openly and shamelessly talk about what's normally censored in a "OMG! What if my Mom found and read my blog?" way.

I have to admit I read a couple posts and I am not disappointed. It's funny, modern and it's got some truth and honesty to it that you'll only ever find on anonymous websites. The blog is still fairly new but I think it's definitely worth a read.

Go on, give it a try... but please, close the door.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails