Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Overload of Fall

Today, I enjoyed a nice and relaxing day off. I went to the MFRC this morning to hang out and had some pretty interesting conversation with some old friends and some new acquaintances. The weather was much nicer today than it's been over the last couple of days. It got colder and rainy only late in the afternoon.

I was supposed to go grocery shopping but I totally lazed on the couch and played scrabble with my neighbor all afternoon. We had a late dinner and when our company left I decided to finally make the trek out to town and get at least some fruit and veggies. Really, deep down in my heart,  I knew it was simply an excuse to go get a Starbucks coffee.

I moseyed on over in my sweats and a big woolen sweater and as I got closer to the Starbucks counter and started wondering what I wanted to order... I saw it there, on the menu board :  Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Now, I don't know if it's available year round because I think ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte in July would be very very very wrong. Then, I realized it was September, it was cold and dark out and I just had to have one. Man, was it ever delicious!

I know people in Ontario are still roasting in summer heat but it's really starting to look like fall out here and I'm totally okay with that.

3 comments:

Meesh said...

I'm on the Starbucks email list, and they sent out a "Hey! Pumpkin Spice Latte is here!!" email last week, and that very day (even though the sun was beating down), I waddled over to Starbucks and got me a Pumpkin Spice latter ... mmmmmm

Danielle said...

I loooove pumpkin spice lattes! soooo gooooood!

Janny A. said...

Yeah, Summer is 'officially' gone now, so the PSL is a lifesaver. AND, you can have it as a Frapp if it's warm outside, wich Mr. Hubby did and said it was nummylicious! :)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails