Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome Spring! Welcome cake!

Behold! My cake decorating skills! :)



It was actually a lot easier than it looks an so much fun! I was certain I would be in a sugar coma by the time I got home from snacking on the icing. We also learned the technique to make those cartoon ones in cake pans... so I will probably be making a Spider Man for Js at some point!

There are more photos of the progress on my Flickr account!

I'm having friends over tonight to help me eat it all! Watch out sugar rush!

5 comments:

Lovely Lori said...

Awesome job!

Isabelle said...

well ifyou make one a week lets say your skills will improve so much you can make your wedding cake, all those who laugh should check out wedding cake prices and how much you'de save!!

Erin said...

Great Job, Marie! You're so domestic! Haha

Danielle said...

Wow! You are super talent! You must teach me!!!

Danielle said...

That word was supposed to be "talented" haha

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails