Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blogs Blues

Damn coffee! Js gave me a huge cup of it after dinner and now I can't sleep. Way to go, love!

I'm sitting here, in my old wicker chair in my cold "office" thinking : I should blog about something. Anything other than my cat - he's fine, by the way. I think it was something he ate.

There isn't much to blog about when you don't work, don't really have much to do or anywhere to go.

I remember when I started blogging, I was almost ashamed to admit it. I thought it was strange and figured no one cared about what I did all day or what I thought about this, that and the other thing. I must admit it's grown on me and now, it's part of my daily routine. I either blog or read blogs almost daily and it sounds boring, but I like it.

Couple of days ago I was catching up on some blog-reading and I saw that, finally, one of my favorite bloggers had posted something new. It had been a while and it made me realize how much fun her blog is. Sadly, her new post was to announce that she's been thinking about taking a step back from blogging for a bit... :( *tear* Hopefully she changes her mind!

I've been considering giving my Mom my blog address... Bad idea?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Horrible idea! lmao (And if you change your mind and DO give it to her, please remove this comment first.. LMAO) Love u muchly! xox

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails