Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding update : Hi, I'm a giant geek.

Seems like all I've been writing lately are wedding updates. I promise to try and spread them all over the next couple weeks so that I don't bore the living crap out of anyone. I've also been working on some scheduled posts for while I'm in Ontario getting ready for the big day so no one misses me too much. :)
Yes, I'm a giant geek like that. I should probably be thinking about what kind of flowers I want but no... no I worry about my blog while I'm gone.

Another and much much cooler reason why I'm a geek is that my blogging friend, Danielle will be attending our wedding. She's driving all the way from New York to meet us (yes, we've never met - added geekyness) and to celebrate our big day with us.

I am SO happy that she's coming to the wedding. There is a whole cocktail of people from different places coming so having her there will just solidify it all in knowing that there is someone there from each aspects/points in our lives.

We still can't believe that 100 people will care enough to attend our wedding - some coming from Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, New York and even some of our Moose Jaw friends will be there. Unreal.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails