Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good times grooOOoow in Ontario!

Yes, we're in Ontario now. It makes the wedding seem oh-so-friggen close and then we realize that it actually is oh-so-friggen close and the panic sets in.

We both had an AMAZING day yesterday. Our fabulous friends planned our Bachelor and Bachelorette parties perfectly. Everything was epic and turned out great. I will post more pictures as more make their way to Facebook. I was pretty much kidnapped so I didn't have my camera on me. I was able to take a couple with my camera phone but there are bad, bad, fuzzy pictures I drunkenly took of random things. Right on!

I sustained only one minor injury as we stumbled through downtown Ottawa in search of every bar who'd have us. I only noticed this morning when I took a loofa to my elbow that it was scrapped and it stung like the devil's pee.

Js has been sleeping since 4:30pm, it's 6pm now. It's given me the opportunity to show my step-mother-in-law (SMIL) my gown and such and catch up on some blogging/reading. The flight over here was okay a bit long but overall good. I'm still trying to get used to the time change - that should settle over the next day.

I should probably get some rest too... this week is going to be astronomically stressfull. Ugh.

2 comments:

ag. said...

Ooh, bachelorette party! How fun...love that drunken random photo! Wedding week can be so stressful but surround yourself with calm people and hopefully it will help you relax! All the best!!!

PS Please feel free to share my post! :)

Karen said...

Congratulations on wedding week!!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!!!!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails