Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wedding Day!

Today, I'm getting married to the most wonderful man I know!

We both never could have imagined what we got ourselves into when we decided to go out for drinks after loosing touch for 4 years.

Now, here we are - getting married! Eeek! Have a special thought for us at 3pm EST and I promise to post pics as soon as I have them! :)


Obviously this entry was written days prior and scheduled to be posted today. I am not blogging on my wedding day... ... ... yet.

4 comments:

Meesh said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! :)

Jo said...

CONGRATS!!

Erin said...

I'm so happy I was 'there'!! You looked beautiful, Marie!! I wish you guys many years of great luck and love!!

Janny A. said...

You weren't blogging, but you sure were texting... ;)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails