Monday, August 30, 2010

More pretty wedding-ness!

Last week, I posted some photos of our wedding from our friend Nick's Facebook album. It's been insane the amount of pictures that flowed through the interwebs since the wedding. I figured I'd share a bit more with everyone on here to keep you on the edge of your seat until we get our professional shots and can share them with the world. 

Worry not, if you hear a faint *squee* in the distance sometime next week, it's because we got the pictures. :)

As promised :

I highly enjoy this one simply for the look on Js' face. Relief? Whistling?
With my Mom and my Papa.
I really really like this picture Maggie's hubster got.
The last people standing - consists of pretty much my pretty peeps and my parents. :)
G'bye!
Most of those are from the Maggie Cam except the first one, I believe, which is from Js' cousin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope, you're not retarded! Unfortunately you'll just have to mute your speakers until I can actually revamp everything! Sorry! On the bright side, though, the band is good and they're really nice guys. :)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails