Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedded!

Done.

I'm not really sure where to start and I'm still trying to take it all in and get used to being called something else that I have been for the last 26 years. It's still surreal but I wanted to share an update with y'all.

Everything went flawlessly. Everything was absolutely perfect. We weren't late - in fact, we were ahead of schedule for most of it. The weather was perfect, our vendors were fabulous, the food was amazing and the people were enjoying themselves.

There are already some pictures posted on FB but I'm anxious to see what our photographer captured of our day. I saw some teaser photos already (more on this later) and it all looked so magical! :)

Here are a few of my faves from our friend Nick's photos :

My Dad and I, walking down the isle.
Signing my life away.
Joel, myself and Nick - all smiles! :)
That's enough for now... ;)

4 comments:

Meesh said...

OUUUHHHH you look so pretty!!!! I love the headpiece!

Danielle said...

I heart you guys! I'm so thrilled for you :)

Janny A. said...

Can't wait to see more pics!!!!! :) Congrats again darling!! Really sorry we missed at least seeing you guys that night, but so happy to hear everything went great! :D

ag. said...

yay! congratulations!!! definitely looking forward to more photos!

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails