Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedding and blogging and hoping and praying...

Today, we're leaving for Ontario. We've been planning for this trip for over a year and it's finally happening. We're traveling back home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends. It's been a fun ride planning and it's almost - but not just quite - over yet!

I'm writing this post weeks in advance because I know it will be a crazy time for me and if I do post anything at all at this point, it'll be incoherent mumbles of madness. Don't mind if I do!

As you already probably guessed, my blogging will have to take the back seat for a couple weeks so that I can get my weddin' on! Most posts that will be published over the next little while - unless otherwise specified or obviously messy and unreasonable - will have been written in advance and scheduled for posting during this little hiatus.

I didn't want anyone to get bored or miss me too much or anything... Don't cry, I'll be back soon and I'm sure I'll have TONS to blog/rant/vent/bitch/cry/ramble about! :)

2 comments:

Meesh said...

amen to that!!!!

Unknown said...

looking forward to it!! !:)

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails