Monday, April 19, 2010

Blankness

I've had quite a bit going on over here but I can't seem to find anything good to say. It's that beige blankness, again. Kind of like a cycle, wouldn't you agree? Lame.

With the wedding getting nearer and nearer, we're feeling the stress start to get heavier and heavier. We seem to have a lot of things figured out already and most of our ducks are in a row but there are still a few too many strays for my liking.

I'll post wedding updates as they happen or as I find the energy to, which ever comes first. Our weekend was UBER busy but spent some quality time with the boy and the dog so it was okay overall.

I have neglected you, dearest readers. My sincerest apologies! I promise to look deep down into my soul *echo* and find some good to blog about. I am working on some good things and I should focus on that. Look out for wedding updates, some serious decision making, ramblings, procrastination and much much more.

I just want everything else to fall magically into place.

PS: Oh, and I have to attend an award gala thingy tomorrow night so I won't be watching Lost at my usual time. :( Please warn of spoilers with giant neon letters until approximately 11pm CST. I also noticed that I have not blogged/rambled about Lost for the last couple episodes. Denial. That's what that is.

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails