Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Weekend!

Happy Easter Weekend to those who celebrate it and Happy Long Weekend to those who don't. :)

We're having Maggie and Marc over for the weekend *squee* and it's 6:30am on Friday morning and I'm up. I blame the dog... and Js partly. There was a mess dinner last night, he came in late and I ended up sleeping on the couch. (Everything's good - it's purely because he snores like a jet engine when he drinks so I slept downstairs so that I could do just that... sleep.)

It's going to be a fun weekend filled with wedding preps, puppy love, good food and great company. I spent the evening last night making cupcakes (see next post for Baking Fun!) and my neighbor Claudia came over to help. What else are 2 girls to do on the Thursday evening before a long weekend? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin3

Related Posts with Thumbnails